Threaded Rods - ceiling mounting
OptiWay is designed to provide a safe, easy-to-use and cost-effective management system for your fragile optical cables.
The Optiway system can be installed onto hanging constructions above enclosures to ensure their maximum independence in terms of relocation.
Threaded rods with 16 mm diameter can be used to mount one-sided brackets to allow easy installation of patch cords and cables.
- Quick and easy installation
- No special tools required
- High-quality material
- Easy drop arrangement
- Fully modular, scalable system
- Bend radius protection
- Halogen-free PC-ABS material, compliant with UL 94 V-0
- Designed for three installation variables: hung from the ceiling, top of rack support, or a combination of these
- Multilevel installation
- Differentiation of wiring routing by colored extrusion
- Possibility of covering the entire cable route up to the level of the top plate rack
File size: 96 kB
File size: 70 kB
File size: 45 kB
Brochure- Complete Solutions for Datacenter
File size: 1379 kB