CONTEG Pro Server Management Software
Software application for central management, oversight over the monitored environment and access using RAMOS hardware.
CONTEG Pro Server (CPS) software application for central management, oversight over the monitored environment, and access using RAMOS hardware. Provides the user the ability to track the status of the environment and security of the data center/server rooms anytime, anywhere.
The application is used to manage the physical infrastructure—allows setting user access rights, controlling cameras and sensors in the environment, and locally and remotely monitors integrated IT devices (PDUs, UPSs, IP cameras, etc). CPS is also capable of sending notifications about alarms by SMS, MMS, e-mail or via various events.
The application can even function in multi-tenant mode, which enables setting up access rights for specific users so that they can only see and make changes in those parts of the system that are relevant to them.
- Free of charge for up to 4 products from the RAMOS family: RAMOS Ultra, RAMOS Ultra ACS, RAMOS Plus, RAMOS Plus GSM, RAMOS OptimaX, RAMOS OptimaX GSM
- Ability to manage the entire system via a web browser using HTML5 user interface on a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Access control—setup of unique access rights for each user, creation of groups, search in the history Camera monitoring—support for IP cameras with ONVIF protocol for online monitoring and record-keeping
- Environmental monitoring—sensors, detectors
- Ability to set notiﬁ cations via a number of types of events/actions/alarms
- Supports direct integration of third-party network devices via SNMP and Modbus TCP
- Fully adjustable mapping function including the ability to specify areas, countries, buildings, rooms, etc. Also features an integrated graphics editor for creating maps.
- Support for calculations via virtual sensors
- Capacity and performance planning and management of devices installed in racks
CONTEG Pro Server software can be installed onto any server with Windows 7 OS or higher.
Third-party devices can be integrated using ModbusTCP or SNMP, while cameras can be integrated via ONVIF.
The base units communicate with the server via LAN or WAN.
Data from remotely monitored environments without cable connection can be sent to the server using a cellular radio network and VPN connection with a 3G/4G mobile data modem, using the necessary hardware
|Access via a web browser||
CONTEG Pro Server is available anywhere and anytime on a smartphone, tablet, or PC via the HTML5 user interface; Chrome or Firefox browser is recommended.
|Minimum hardware specifications for installation||
CPU: Dual-Core CPU is recommended; Intel Xeon 3050 2.1 GHz or higher; AMD Opteron 1218 2.6 GHz or higher
RAM: 1 GB (2 GB or more and dual-channel recommended)
Network: Ethernet 100/1000baseT (1 Gbit recommended)
GPU: Integrated or discrete, 1024 × 768 minimum, 16bit colors.
Hard Disk: Minimum 100 Gbyte free (depends on the number of servers, cameras, rules, and logging settings), NTFS file system (on Windows); Recommended: 7200 RPM or faster SATA/SAS HDDs and RAID1/RAID5
Windows 7 64 bit or Windows Server 2008 R2; Recommended: Windows 10 64 bit or Windows Server 2016; Note: Windows Server Core versions are not supported
RMS-CPS-VS Adding one virtual sensor license to CONTEG Pro Server
RMS-CPS-VS-25 Adding 25 virtual sensors license to CONTEG Pro Server
RMS-CPS-IP-CAM Adding one third-party IP Camera (1-year license) to CONTEG Pro Server
RMS-CPS-TMPL Adding one network device (configured via template) license to CONTEG Pro Server
RMS-CPS-CTP Adding one CoolTeg Plus unit (communicate via Touch-Display) license to CONTEG Pro Server
File size: 15912 kB
File size: 682 kB
Install - CPS - v. 15.2.18
File size: 171824 kB
File size: 122893 kB
File size: 276 kB
File size: 43 kB
File size: 58 kB
File size: 48 kB
File size: 197 kB
File size: 56 kB
File size: 58 kB