4-20 mA Converter
The 4-20 mA convertor is used for integrating an analog signal.
The 4-20 mA signal converter is used to integrate the unit with a 4-20 mA transmitter. The 4-20 mA technology is used to communicate analog signals over long distances where electrical interference is a problem. This solution is often used in the process control industry to collect analog values from a wide array of remote sensors. Current signals are much less susceptible to noise than voltage signals. A voltage signal can be converted to current and broadcast over a long distance before it is converted back to voltage and read by the unit.
4-20 mA transmitters are common in the industry and used with high-quality sensors. The 4-20 mA converters can now be integrated into the unit and can be enhanced by adding graphing, web interface, email interface, thresholds, and limits.
Order code: RMS-I-VC
- The accuracy of our 4-20 mA converters is 2%.
- The resolution of our 4-20 mA converters is 0.1 mA
- The sensor can be connected to an alarm
- Full Autosense
- 2 LED show the status of the current loop and the power supply
- Powered by the unit. No additional power is needed.
- LAN cable for sensor connecting in 1.5 m length is attached
- Connection by standard patch cable CAT5/6
- Max. length of connection cable is 4.5 m
4-20 mA Convertor Manual
File size: 190 kB
File size: 103 kB