The dry contact is used to connect external devices, such as security or fire systems, or any application that requires control by the unit.
The dry contact sensor is used to connect external devices, such as security or fire systems, or any application that requires control by the unit. When used as an output, it can supply up to 20 mA..
The input power supply range is 0 to 5 V. The contact is powered from the main unit. The extension is performed using a standard CAT5/6 network cable and an RJ45-RJ45 coupler RMS-I-CON.
The maximum length of the extension cable is 300 m.
Order code: RMS-I-DRS
- The sensor comes with a 4.5 m long LAN CAT5/6 cable
- Input sensor type—open/closed contact switch
- Output—low/high voltage (0-5 V and can sink up to 20 mA)
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power needed
- The extension can be made by standard patch cable CAT5/6 and coupler RMS-I-CON
- The maximum extended cable length is 300 m
File size: 2095 kB
Other versions CZ
Dry Contact Manual
File size: 684 kB
File size: 32 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 62103 kB
Brochure—Complete Solutions for Datacenters
File size: 3003 kB
Brochure—Solutions for Server Rooms and Cabling Installations
File size: 1210 kB