Face Recognition Reader with a Multi-format RFID Reader
The on-wall biometric reader for face recognition with a multi-format RFID reader.
The on-wall biometric reader for face recognition with a multi-format RFID reader can be programmed to open a door in 3 different ways, by recognizing the geometry of a face, or by recognizing a face and an RFID medium, or simply by using an RFID medium.
The integrated multi-format RFID reader offers the possibility of reading RFID media on both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz (e.g. MIFARE® media).
Thanks to the operational lighting of the terminal from 0 lx to 25,000 lx, this device can operate reliably even in complete darkness at the place of installation.
IR camera for capturing the face is equipped with an infrared-based fake face blocking technology (LFD), thus prevents spoofing by printed images and LCDs. The device is connected to the RAMOS ACS access control system via a Wiegand protocol.
- 2” color TFT LCD
- User Matching: 1:3,000 match/sec
- Group Matching: 1:5,000 match/sec
- Can read EM & HID prox. (125 kHz) EM a cards/tags MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire/EV1, FeliCa (13.56MHz)
- Operating illuminance: from 0lx to 25,000lx
- Memory: 8GB Flash + 1GB RAM
- 4 function buttons below display
- RS-485: 1ch Host or Slave (Selectable)
- Wiegand : 1ch Input or Output (Selectable)
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Relay: 1ch Output max. 30VDC/2A
- Temper supported
- IP protection: IP40
- Operating Temperature: -20°C up to 50°C
- Dimensions: 80 x 160.3 x 71.8 mm
- Package includes: 24VDC/2.5A power supply in a connection box with power and connection cable, wall-mounting kit