Siren & strobe light
The Siren & Strobe sensor is a combination sensor that emits a loud piercing sound and a visual blinking strobe light. It is an important addition to security and safety.
The Siren & Strobe sensor is a combination sensor that emits a loud piercing sound and a visual blinking strobe light. It makes an important addition to security and safety.
The Siren & Strobe sensor can be activated manually or triggered by any other sensor connected to the RAMOS Optimax or Ultra units. Linking the Siren & Strobe sensors to PIR motion sensors or IR parameter beam sensors are 2 good examples of how these can be used in a secure environment.
Also linking the Siren & Strobe sensors to smoke sensors or water sensors is another 2 example of how the sensors can be used for environmental alerting.
- On/off a visual and audio alarm
- Loud piercing 100±3db alarm at 1m
- Strobe Flash Frequency: 400 times/minute
- Light Source: 8x super bright LEDs
- Dimension: 72×123×45 mm
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power is needed.
- LAN cable (1,5 m long) for sensor connecting is included
- Connection by standard patch cable CAT5/6
- Max. length of connection cable is 30 m
File size: 2095 kB
Siren & Strobe Sensor Manual
File size: 1758 kB
File size: 131 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 62103 kB
Brochure—Complete Solutions for Datacenter
File size: 1379 kB
Brochure—Solutions for Server Rooms and Cabling Installations
File size: 473 kB