CoolSpot DX WM
CoolSpot DX WM cooling units are installed on the sides of racks, replacing one side panel. These wall-mount cooling units are particularly useful when there is limited ceiling clearance, making it impossible to install top-mounted solutions.
CoolSpot DX Wall-Mount units are installed in lieu of rack side panels, meaning there is no limitation on overhead clearance. These cooling units are compatible with the following free-standing racks series: PREMIUM Cabling RDF, PREMIUM Server RSF.
CoolSpot WM units are ideally suited for spaces where there is insufficient clearance to install a top mount solution. CoolSpot WM is available with capacities ranging from 1.1 to 3.0 kW per cooling unit. Up to two CoolSpot WM cooling units can be fitted to a rack for increase capacity or redundancy purposes (optionally duty cycle balancing). When installing these units into closed areas make sure that the room has sufficient clearances and adequate ventilation, so that environmental operating conditions (up to 55 °C) are not exceeded.
CoolSpot WM air-conditioning units have the same cooling technology (Direct Expansion) as the Top Mount solutions. This unit's revolutionary design means that filters are not required, thus reducing maintenance costs. All CoolSpot WM air-conditioning units are equipped with standard electronic control boards to ensure that the required temperature is accurately maintained. CoolSpot WM units can be easily used with RAMOS to provide remote notification should the temperature inside the rack exceed user-defined thresholds.
- The complete refrigerant circuit is inside
- Equipped by condensate dissipater
- Triple condensate protection
- No filters required
- Plug and play equipment, the only power supply is needed
CoolSpot DX units include a complete refrigerant circuit with compressor, evaporator, condenser, and all necessary components and control systems. This air-condition is designed to deliver a cooling capacity of up to 6 kW for standalone cabinets. CoolSpot DX units are designed as Plug & Play easy use cooling system that requires only a power supply and condensate drainage.
The cooling capacity of the air-conditioning unit is controlled by an EMB controller with a simple display to keep the set temperature in the CONTEG cabinet. CONTEG CoolSpot DX unit is a stand-alone direct expansion solution with a reciprocating compressor inside which means that no additional plumbing or piping is required. Condensate outlet amount is reduced thanks to a Condensate Dissipater (1.4 kW version and above) and security is guaranteed by a triple condensate protection system. This means that the condensate normally associated with air-conditioning systems is reduced or eliminated, giving total flexibility for deployment. Special condenser coil design enables perfect operation without any air filter what reduces the maintenance costs.
The CoolSpot DX units feature electronic control boards as standard which give superior control of the air conditioner over standard electromechanical types. The Electronic Control Board ensures that the Conteg air-conditioning units are running at optimal efficiency and not overcooling the cabinet. When installing these units into closed areas always make sure that the room has sufficient clearance and adequate ventilation so that environmental operating conditions (up to 55°C) are not exceeded.
CoolSpot cooling units are easily integrated with monitoring system RAMOS to provide remote notification about the temperature inside the rack.
- The cooling output of cooling units 1.1-3 kW
- Compact design—coolant piping distribution systems are not necessary
- Condensate evaporation system (available in output units of 1.4 kW higher) eliminates the need for condensate drainage
- The heat exchanger surface was treated specially to provide the highest possible resistance against clogging, therefore the unit is able to operate with full output even when the ambient temperature reaches 55 °C
- The cooling system was designed for operation without filters—reducing maintenance costs
- The cooling unit is easy to control, making it easy to set the temperature in the rack
- The electronic control panel ensures accurate control of the cooling unit in order to achieve the required climate inside the rack
- This cooling type can be installed easily even into already installed ROF racks (retrofit installation possible)—the side panel will be replaced by air-conditioning during installation; blanking panels will be installed, too. It is necessary to fulfill the conditions of IP rating 54.
File size: 348 kB
File size: 21 kB
File size: 18 kB
File size: 88 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 57167 kB
Brochure—Cooling Units For IT
File size: 4554 kB
Brochure- Complete Solutions for Datacenter
File size: 1379 kB