Dual Contactless Multi-format Reader
The dual contactless multi-format reader can read card or chip key and is compatible with mobile phones equipped with NFC technology.
The Dual Contactless Multi-format reader is suitable for mounting on racks, walls, alleys,s or other outdoor or indoor locations (IP 55). Easy connection to the Rack Door Unit (RMS-ACS-U-RDU) via attached cable with colored RJ-45 connector.
The reader is equipped with a pair of reading technologies, 125 kHz (e.g. EM Marine) and 13,56 MHz (e.g. MIFARE® or NFC).
Next to classic RFID cards or tags, the reader is compatible with mobile phones equipped with NFC technology and minimum OS Android® 4.4 Kit Kat (or higher) using the appropriate application. The mobile phone can be used for identification instead of classic cards (card emulation mode).
The readers are supplied in a black glossy box with the front surface is made of tempered glass.
- Can read EM & HID prox. (125 kHz) and MIFARE® (13,56 MHz) cards/tags
- Support Mobile Phone with NFC (OS android 4.4 or higher; Mobile application required )
- Reading distance to 4 cm
- Communicate via Wiegand
- Equipped with a buzzer and LED light to indicate the status
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Low power consumption (typically 65 mA, maximum 180 mA)
- Powered from RDU (12 V DC)
- Mounting is with 2 screws
- Cable: 4.5 m long with a green boot on connector RJ-45 for right connection assembling
- Operating temperature: -25 °C – +70 °C
- Operating humidity: 5 ÷ 95% RH, non-condensing
- Gorilla glass 2320 on front panel
- IP rating: IP55, IK07
- Size: 96x67x13,5 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 0.18 kg