Electronic handle for mounting directly onto a rack door.
The electronic handle is designed for mounting directly onto a rack door with a standard 25 × 150mm mounting hole.
The handle with a half-cylindrical insert can be opened using a key and can be mounted onto a door with a multi-point or single-point locking mechanism.
The body is fitted with LED indication of status—unlocked, locked, open, and breach.
The handle is highly energy-efficient, requiring less than 50 mA when idle, and less than 250 mA when in working mode, and is powered from the main unit.
- Industry-standard 25x150 mm panel prep
- Can be fitted with a multi-point lock or single-point locking rod
- Latch has a LED light that indicates the status of the handle
- Shows the status of the lock (closed, opened, held open, and forced open)
- Latch consumes very low power (in standby mode less than 50 mA and in operational mode less than 200 mA)
- Powered from RDU (12 V DC)
- The latch can be opened with a key
- Cable: 4.5 m long with a red boot on connector RJ-45 for right connection assembling