Rack Door Unit
Rack Door Unit for a daisy chain to the main control and monitoring unit via expansion ports.
RDUs are connected in a daisy chain to control and monitoring units via expansion ports. EachRDU can be connected to one reader and one lock or two handles via a hub.
The RDU is connected via RJ-45 extension ports using a standard LAN CAT 5 cable. Each expansion port of the control and monitoring unit can support up to 25 RDUs in series connection.
The maximum length of the connecting cable (LAN CAT 5/6) for communication between rack door units and the control and monitoring unit is 300 meters.
- Reader port: communicates using Wiegand 26 b protocol and provides power to the reader
- Lock/latch control port: powering by 12V DC max. 500 mA, can read status of lock/latch
- 2 intelligent sensor ports for monitoring accessories (sensors/detectors)
- 2 LEDs indicate power and network connectivity
- Connection by standard patch cable CAT 5/6
- Voltage: 12V DC, 3 A
- Size: 132x54x34 mm
- Operating temperature: min. -35°C max. 80°C
- Operating humidity: Min. 20 % - Max. 80 % (no condensation)
- MTBF: 400,000 hours
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- LAN cable (1.5 m long) for connecting and power supply with power cord are included