Smoke detector is important for security and safety.
As a necessary safety feature for data centers and server rooms, a smoke detector should be mounted onto the ceiling for maximum smoke detection ability. The detector emits an 85 dB two-state alarm signal at a distance of 3 m from the unit and is also fitted with an LED indication.
The detector is powered from the main unit and can be connected to a backup 9 V battery. It is connected using a standard LAN CAT 5/6 cable with a maximum connection length of 90 m.
The device is not recognized automatically and requires installing control software included with the product.
Order code: RMS-I-DE-01
- Loud piercing 85 db alarm at 3 m
- On/off alarm signal
- LED indicates the status of the smoke detector
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power needed
- 9V battery connection as a backup
- LAN cable (1,5 m long) for sensor connecting is included
- Connection by standard patch cable CAT5/6
- Max. length of connection cable is 90 m
Smoke Detector Manual
File size: 2151 kB
File size: 76 kB