AC-Sensor controlled relay—normally open (110V/220V)
The AC-Sensor controlled relay is the controlling power for external devices.
The AC-Sensor-controlled relay allows you to control electrical devices over the internet. It monitors the power load and receives a control signal which is sent from the unit.
The relay can provide automatic responses to sensor alerts. It has a built-in replaceable 10A fuse and is equipped with connectors C13 and C14.
The relay can be controlled by any sensor. It is connected using a standard LAN CAT 5/6 cable with a maximum connection length of 30 m.
Order code: RMS-I-PWR-NO
- 4 LEDs indicate the status of the Relay, Power Supply, AC Line Voltage, and AC Load Voltage.
- The IEC connector's specification is 10 A for 220 VAC
- Operates from a single +5 V DC Power Supply from an intelligent port.
- Power cords supplied to support a maximum of 6 A
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power needed
- LAN cable (1,5 m long) for sensor connecting is included
- Connection is made by standard patch cable CAT-5/6
- The maximum cable length is 30 m
AC-Sensor Controlled Relay Manual
File size: 61 kB
File size: 125 kB
Brochure- Complete Solutions for Datacenter
File size: 1379 kB