Magnetic door contact
Magnetic door contact is a security feature for door or side panel status monitoring.
With the magnetic door contact, it is possible to monitor the unauthorized opening of doors as well as side panels.
The contact is powered from the main unit. The extension is performed using a standard 5/6 network cable and an RJ45-RJ45 coupler (category 5e) RMS-I-CON.
The maximum length of the extension cable is 300 m.
Order code: RMS-I-MK
- The sensor comes a with 4.5 m LAN CAT 5 cable, mounting bracket
- Mounting bracket included
- Input sensor type—open/closed contact switch
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power needed
- The extension can be made by standard patch cable CAT5/6 and coupler RMS-I-CON
- The maximum extended cable length is 300 m
Magnetic Door Contact Manual
File size: 190 kB
File size: 141 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 58876 kB
Brochure—Complete Solutions for Datacenters
File size: 3003 kB
Brochure—Solutions for Server Rooms and Cabling Installations
File size: 1210 kB