Rope Water Locate Sensor
The rope water locating sensor is designed for specific location water detection.
It can be connected to the main monitoring unit by intelligent sensor ports (RJ-45). This device is powered by the main unit.
This sensor includes a 3 m detection rope extendable via a 3m extension detection cable, a durable 6 m cable for connecting ropes to the detector and detection module, main sensing module connected to an intelligent LAN CAT 5/6 port via cable.
Order code: RMS-I-DE-07
- Powered by the RAMOS Optimax or Ultra. No additional power is needed.
- Full autodetection, both units will auto-detect the presence of the Rope Water locate the sensor.
- Able to identify the location of water ingress
- Requires setup of sensing rope length for accurate localization
- This sensor is fully assembled and includes the following parts: 3 m detection rope (extendable via 3m RMS-I-DE-07-EXT3 extension parts), durable 6 m cable for connecting ropes to detector and detection module, main sensing module connected to intelligent LAN port via cable
- Sensor module LED activates when liquid is detected by the sensor
- The sensor reports critical status if cable integrity is broken, cut, or unplugged
File size: 143 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 58876 kB
Brochure—Complete Solutions for Datacenters
File size: 3003 kB
Brochure—Solutions for Server Rooms and Cabling Installations
File size: 1210 kB