Rope water sensor
Rope water sensors can detect if there is water on detection ropes.
The rope water sensor with a 3 m long detection rope protects water-sensitive devices stored inside a rack from potential damage. Also capable of short-term detection of accumulator acid.
The detection cable can be extended with a 3 m long RMS-I-DE-06-EXT3 extension cable up to a total length of 50 m. The detector is powered from the main unit and is recognized automatically.
It is connected using a standard LAN CAT 5/6 cable with a maximum connection length of 30 m. The sensor is fitted with a 3 m detection rope and 6 m long durable connecting cable.
RMS-DE-06 (Water Sensor)
RMS-I-DE-06-EXT3 (Extension of the detecting section by another 3 m, maximum extension limit 50 m)
- The sensor comes with a 3 m long detection rope and a 6 m long durable non-detection connection cable
- Able to detect a short-term battery acid leakage
- Microprocessor controlled capacitance measuring circuit
- Full Autosense including disconnect alarm
- Powered by the unit. No additional power needed
- LAN cable (1,5 m long) for sensor connecting is included
- Connection is made by standard patch cable CAT5/6
- The maximum cable length is 30 m
Rope Water Sensor Manual
File size: 887 kB
File size: 275 kB
Product Catalog—Data and Telecommunication Solutions and Racks
File size: 58876 kB
Brochure—Complete Solutions for Datacenters
File size: 3003 kB
Brochure—Solutions for Server Rooms and Cabling Installations
File size: 1210 kB